OneVillage Partners has opportunities for unpaid internships which last between six months and a year. Generally new opportunities become available in January and August. Below is a list of the different internship possibilities.
Research Associate Intern
Position Status: Part Time (unpaid) Work Schedule: Flexible
Position Type: Internship Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Research Associate Intern will play an important role in supporting OneVillage Partners’ programs. The primary responsibilities for this position are to build a resource library for our programs in Sierra Leone, increase grant funding for the organization, and to help promote partnerships and collaboration by researching other like-minded organizations We see this as a great opportunity to learn about international development!
Preferred Skill Sets and Qualifications:
Working 10-15 hours per week, the Research Associate supports OneVillage Partners’ programming by:
- Creating a resource library for our core programs in Sierra Leone
- Researching potential donors
- Research other organizations that do similar work as OVP and could be potential partners
- Other activities as requested
Preferred Technical Expertise:
- Master’s student or master’s graduate with academic and/or personal knowledge of international development and programs
- Passion for making a difference in people lives
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, energetic and hardworking
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Access to online databases through school preferred
Competitive candidates must be able to commit to the position for at least 5 months.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications will be considered as they are received, and will be accepted until the position is filled.
No phone calls please.